Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Sandra Bullock Reveals 23 Month Old Son Louis Real Flirt

After the painful unravelling of her marriage to serial cheater Jesse James, the last person you'd expect Sandra Bullock to want around the house is a budding ladies' man.

But she told Jay Leno on The Tonight Show yesterday that she's got just that, happily though, it's in the tiny, adorable form of her 23-month-old son, Louis.

The 47-year-old Academy Award winner, who was resplendent in royal blue at the Burbank studios in California, told Leno that Louis is 'probably the best baby in the world, but I think every parent says that.'

Sandra Bullock Photos

Sandra Bullock
Then she added that he is a 'flirt,' Bullock before adding that the little one 'appreciates the fairer sex.'

'He doesn't flirt with me like that, and someone told me that's probably a good thing,' she joked.

'He's got a look where he just cuts the eyes at the ladies, and I'm like, 'I'm so sorry! I don't know what's happening.''

Bullock also revealed that she's been looking to her late mother, German opera singer, Helga Meyer, for a parenting model.

Sandra Bullock Photos

Sandra Bullock
She said: 'My mother was very strict, but rightfully so. She just didn't want me in a car with any boys whatsoever until I was 18. Apparently she knew what went on there and I wanted to find out.'

Sandra Bullock Photos

Sandra Bullock
Then in what seemed to a knowing nod to her dastardly ex, she added: 'I was allowed to go on a date twice, to a dance, but I had to call every 20 minutes. I do feel she knew something that I didn't.'

Sandra Bullock Photos

Sandra Bullock
Bullock appeared on the show to promote her new film, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, but couldn't stop gushing about Louis as they prepare to spend their second Christmas together.

Sandra Bullock Photos

Sandra Bullock
She said: 'I don't think he understands the concept, but he does understand that everything at his height level is really bright with lots of lights.'

'He doesn't get it yet but I think next year he'll get it and demand things.'

As for Bullock, she told Leno that she must break the law to get what she wants for Christmas.

Sandra Bullock Photos

Sandra Bullock
She said: 'Basically now since my mother passed we break the law because we have to manage to smuggle German sausages into the country and apparently bringing meat across the waters is against the law.

So literally we send out, you know, SOS to about five people that they should send us meats.'

Intrigued, Leno asked: 'So it has to be German sausages?'

Sandra Bullock Photos

Sandra Bullock
To which, Sandra replied: 'It has to be, they're from Nuremburg. Say it the American way or people go 'Why do you say it the German way?'

Sandra Bullock Photos

Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock Photos

Sandra Bullock
And they're these little sausages that you just have them shipped in and you fry them up with some sauerkraut and potato salad, but they have to be the right ones because they sell a lot that are imposters.'

Sandra Bullock Photos

Sandra Bullock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...